While I was checking my e-mail this morning I got a wonderful treat. I discovered I was nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award” by two bloggers. Something I never thought in a zillion years would happen, well maybe a zillion, that’s a lot. I thought about quitting writing after this, but I knew I couldn’t.
1. Here is what I have to do! Thank the people that nominated me.
Thank you to Bardicblogger whose wonderful knowledge I have used time and again to improve my writing and knowledge of books. And to Joy for the wonderful posts about her inner self. It is so wonderful to have someone like your blog enough to nominate.
Now I must pass the award on to someone else, 15 someone else’s actually. That is the rule. When given the award it must be passed to 15 other bloggers.
Lari is writing – A wonderful place for book reviews.
Seriously by Vicki – See inside the mind of a mom
Goins, Writer – I always learn something new when I read Jeff Goins.
The Daddyyo Dude – One blogger that I am seriously loving with each post. He posts more than I do and is very good at it.
Albert Berg’s Unsanity Files – Book reviews and wonderful insight into the mind of a writer
Ordinary Places, Ordinary People – I only started following this one after seeing it on Freshly Pressed, but that one post was enough.
Floating Robes – A great place to unwind and listen to the screams.
I could not come up with more, I wish I could.
Here are the 7 things about myself.
1. The first time I knew I wanted to be a writer I was fourteen.
2. I am very addicted to Flipz chocolate covered pretzels.
3. I love video games and devoted four years of my life to playing World of Warcraft. I have since quit World of Warcraft and am in therapy for that addiction (not really.)
4. I am a very devoted dad and will do just about anything for my kids.
5. I have learned more about the craft of writing since I started blogging.\
6. I grew up in Utah and no I am not Mormon.
7. I am a Buddhist and will sometimes reference it in my posts because it is one religious philosophy that is vastly misunderstood.
Thanks so much,